Saturday, June 05, 2004

Ronnie's first HR

Ronnie Belliard last night could not have chosen a bigger time to hit his first HR of the season. Watching the Angels kind of makes me miss the mid 90's when the Ol' Tribe had huge offenses, and it was nice to see the new Tribe pull it out against a team they used to be. Since I can remember the Tribe hasnt stopped at winning just one game in a row in quite sometime, so I will be expecting another win tonight. I sure hope Joe Dawley has really really good command tonight!
Gotta go to work, I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo bro its me, Well we won again as u predicted. It will be a good match-up today with CC and Bart. Lets hope bart lets up some bloops and bombs. Atlest the bullpen is actually contributing, b/c it was getting dang old watching them blow every lead we had. Well go tribe!